A Personal Approach to Leadership for Supervisors and Frontline Operators
This 8-hour or 4-hour class provides emergency dispatch supervisors and frontline operators the awareness and tools to demonstrate leadership through all of their daily activities, at work and at home.
Topics include: The foundations of transformational leadership; why leadership doesn’t end with the work day; how to apply leadership in all areas of life, both at work and home; the competencies of exceptional leadership; fear and stress as the primary obstacle to transformational leadership; how to lead in challenging times.
Participants will learn principles and tools to:
- Embody the habits of a successful leader
- Understand what effective leadership actually is
- Identify their personal leadership style
- Take actionable steps towards becoming the leader they want to be
- Create a culture of success at the dispatch center
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter
- Certificate of completion
Note: Class has no maximum capacity.