9-1-1 Leadership Symposium
October 8 - October 9Free
Sponsored by Motorola Solutions
Register using the link below, and contact organizer with any questions.
Join us for 1 or 2 full days of training classes designed to improve the culture of your center and help make the work day less stressful. Day 1 addresses the importance of being able to recognize and direct emotional impulses, and day 2 shares the secrets of a leadership approach that inspires and empowers. Improve yourself and your center with these powerful strategies and perspectives.
Day 1: Emotional Intelligence for Comm Center Success
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Participants will learn:
– How their level of emotional intelligence impacts the culture of their center
– Quick ways to improve their leadership ability, no matter where in the organization they work
– The simple change they can make to improve their center’s morale
Day 2: Transformational Comm Center Leadership
Time: 8:00am- 5:00pm
In this training class, participants learn proven ways to:
– Embody the habits of a successful leader
– Take actionable steps towards becoming the leader they want to be
– Create a culture of success at the dispatch center
*Note: Attendees may attend one or both training days. Day 1 is not a prerequisite for day 2.
This free training opportunity is certified for 16 hours of TCOLE credit!
Click here to REGISTER TODAY! Spots are limited so register soon!
DON’T MISS OUT!
MEET & GREET WITH ADAM TIMM!
Texas Live! Pin Bar
5:30pm – 7:30pm
1650 E Randol Mill Road
Arlington, TX 76001
*food and cocktails will be provided