- This event has passed.
Effective Supervision 9-1-1 Virtual LIVE Training Classes for Office of Unified Communications, Washington, DC
September 1 @ 8:00 am - September 2 @ 5:00 pmFREE
Join instructor Adam Timm on any of these dates, 7/28, 7/29, 9/1 or 9/2, for an 8-hour training class designed specifically for current and prospective emergency communications supervisors. Hosted by Office of Unified Communications.
Register using the “Event Website” link below, or contact us with any questions.
One of the most difficult positions in emergency communications is supervisor. One day you’re one of the group, the next day you’re their boss, with little preparation for the new role. This offers essential tools and strategies for being the type of supervisor who can use their role to make a positive impact.
• Give feedback the right way
• Identify the three most important things to remember when dealing out discipline
• Understand the critical importance of follow-up
• Practice the most effective way to interact up the chain-of-command
* This is a virtual training event. Register to receive the link to join the live online training. Classes are from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time. *