- This event has passed.
One Badge: Galvanizing Emergency Response in Austin, TX
FREE Training for Communications, PD, FD & EMS in the region with The Healthy Dispatcher.
Hosted by Capital Area Emergency Communications District.
* See below for registration/free ticket information and to sign-up *
Join Captain Jeremy Hill for this energetic 8 hour training class filled with proven action steps and perspectives to help bring your team together under the “One Badge” philosophy.
One Badge: Galvanziing Emergency Response
The 911 system is the backbone of Emergency Response. The power and diversity of this system is often championed and praised, critiqued and ridiculed. From the outside perspective the system seems simple, but each call, each incident is different. This 8-hour class provides a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of the 911 system outlines the potential weaknesses of 911 system, provides tools to fight division, along with tools for building a lasting legacy.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
– Comprehend the multiple and complex levels of emergency response
– Understand the detriments of a fractured 911 system
– Harness the power of pride and ego
– Build relationships and strategies for a “One Badge” mindset