Transformational Comm Center Leadership in El Paso, TX
March 29 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Adam for this interactive and engaging 8-hour training class hosted by El Paso County 9-1-1 District!
To register, click on “event website” link below. For more info, see contact.
This 8-hour class is for supervisors, lead dispatchers and front line leaders throughout the center who want to know how to improve morale and retention. This class outlines the power of a transformational approach, the keys to successful implementation, and how to lead in challenging times.
• Embody the habits of a successful leader
• Identify their personal leadership style
• Take actionable steps towards becoming the
leader they want to be
• Use a people-oriented approach
• Create a culture of success at the dispatch center